This month I decided to try Google Adsense, just as an experiment. I expect no more 1-2$ in the next month. The process of adding adsense is easy, but the problem is that it requires a primary domain and on the primary domain sneawo.com I had a redirect to blog.sneawo.com. So the first attempt failed after 2 days of waiting. For a second attempt I put an html with a short text on the primary domain. This time it also took 2 days and was successfull.
Meanwhile, I looked some articles and almost all of them recommend to launch the blog in a subfolder, i.e.
sneawo.com/blog. Maybe I’ll do it as next experiment.